A Freestanding Range Cooker has so many advantages over the Built-In Oven. As well as providing a Statement Centre Piece to the Kitchen – whether it’s a Professional-Style Stainless Steel or a Colourful Finish – A Range Cooker can offer so much more in Terms of Cooking Capacity and Flexibility.
Rangemaster in Britain’s best-loved brand of cookers and the company has been producing cooking ranges from the same site in Royal Lemington Spa since 1830. Rangemaster cookers stand at the heart of British kitchens, combining precision cooking with stylish good looks.
With the pedigree of the world’s oldest cooker manufacturer, Rangemaster is a true heritage brand. It is also part of a wider, global group which includes some of the world’s best brands such as AGA, Redfrye, Stanely, Falcon, Mercury and La Cornue. However, all Rangemaster cookers are manufactured in the UK and the company invests heavily in its state-of-the-art plant.
Reasons to choose Rangemaster for your kitchen:
- Since winning a gold medal at the great exhibition in 1851, Rangemaster Cookers have continued to attract awards – most recently receiving a recommendation from the Energy Saving Trust.
- The brand has built its success on a combination of top quality, high performance, excellent styling and great value. There is a Rangemaster to suit every kitchen and every budget.
- Rangemaster cookers come with two-year warranties, which can be extended.
- If you choose a Rangemaster, you are choosing a cooker which has been built for durability.
- There are more than 700 product variations to choose from – an infinite combination of style, size, fuel type and colour.
- Rangemaster cookers are built to comply with a host of internationally recognised standards and strict quality controls. Every product has been thoroughly tested to ensure the highest standards of functionality.
Rangemaster has always been at the forefront of cooker development and design. Whether you choose a freestanding, heritage-style range cooker or a sleek built-in stove or hob, it will feature a range of technical innovations.
- Tri-tonne frame – every cooker features a heavy weight triple-folded frame, set on easy-glide wheels and fully height adjustable.
- Cookmax XL ovens – big on capacity small on running costs, the Cookmax oven feature stay-clean liners to make cleaning easy.
- Super flexible spill-guard hotplates – for your choice of fuels and easy to clean.
- Easy cook controls – controlling your cooker is intuitive and easy from the very first day.
- Endurance finish – all the paints and enamels in the manufacture of Rangemaster cookers are tested for durability under high temperatures.
- RM Xtra – every Rangemaster cooker is thoroughly checked and tested before delivery.